ddili.org is down due to malware infestation

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Aug 10 05:08:27 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 04:42:47AM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Monday, 10 August 2020 at 03:40:33 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>
> > I name this "institutionalized ransom." Oh well... The world these
> > days...
> >

> Get your self a VPS. I've maintained one through Linode for years and
> their customer support has been phenomenal when I've needed it. There
> are other good options, like DigitalOcean.

+1, get yourself a VPS and configure it to do exactly what you want,
nothing more, nothing less.  I've been using JohnCompanies.com -- they
give discounts for people who contribute to open source projects, and
customer support is from experienced Unix admins (no lower-level
1st-tier responders, you get the pros from the get-go). Been pretty
satisfied with them for my VPS needs.

May you live all the days of your life. -- Jonathan Swift