help needed to bring Windows SecureChannel to dlang-requests

ikod igor.khasilev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:04:52 UTC 2020

On Monday, 24 August 2020 at 07:27:14 UTC, mw wrote:
> On Monday, 24 August 2020 at 07:22:45 UTC, ikod wrote:
>> the library which have to be compiled on the target machine.
>
> Just tell your library user also use static linking (and with
> the OpenSSL version you provided).
>
> Actually I don't know what your worry is.

Here is list of issues for windows + ssl
https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests/issues/127
https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests/issues/121 - altough
solved by experienced user
https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests/issues/52

I'd be really happy if this problem is not real and I'll forget
about it.