how to work-around this "deprecation" error (return address of field of struct?)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:05:37 UTC 2020

On Monday, 24 August 2020 at 23:57:03 UTC, mw wrote:
> I didn't add that package myself, guess it's indirectly pulled
> in by some other packages.

oh geeze. you're gonna be in some trouble then since a couple
layers of libraries away won't get your build flags. they are
compiled independently based on their own configuration.

I'd suggest you use a better library that doesn't have an
obsolete dependency. Fork it yourself and update this if there
isn't one.