Is there any language that native-compiles faster than D?

MrSmith mrsmith33 at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 26 16:08:15 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 20 August 2020 at 20:50:25 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> I wonder; is there any language that compiles to native code
> anywhere nearly as fast or faster than D, except C?

Hi, you may want to try benchmarking my compiler of Vox language:
https://github.com/MrSmith33/tiny_jit
I designed it with high compilation speed in mind.

I added statically compiled linux build to CI tag.
Or compile manually with:
source> ~/dlang/ldc-1.22.0/bin/ldc2 -d-version=cli -m64 -O3
-release -boundscheck=off -enable-inlining -flto=full -i main.d
-of=./tjc

So far it may only produce executables for win64, but it should
be enough for you purpose.