Phobos randomUUID is not suitable to generate secrets

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Mon Aug 31 13:17:51 UTC 2020

On Monday, 31 August 2020 at 07:49:24 UTC, Cym13 wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> As always when I make an appearance it's that something has
> gone wrong. Either in a popular library or D itself... This
> time it's a little bit of both.
>
> [...]

Thanks for the post! Read the crypto review before and surely
enough this time again it was really fun to read through the
whole post. I also love the random pictures in your posts :p

I'm not too sure if I ever use randomUUID now, but if it was used
in vibe.d applications by default that's terrifying to me.