My choice to pick Go over D ( and Rust ), mostly non-technical

HackFlackRepeat hackflackrepeat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:49:39 UTC 2020

https://forum.dlang.org/post/vnkgayrbnokeufduuuba@forum.dlang.org

On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 15:06:35 UTC, Benny wrote:
> Is Go perfect? Hell no ... but one needs to way the positive
> and negative. And to me it feels like Go has made more positive
> decisions that actually help people develop, then D on doing
> too much everywhere. Go is here to stay for the foreseeable
> future, where as D... not sure and that is scary.

I totally agree. Golang is fast, well documented, therefore easy
to learn and well-scaled. Troubleshooting and performance
monitoring are extremely convenient with lots of tools available
- TICK stack, New Relic, Prometheus. There are lots of guides on
how to monitor its performance and boost it, just check this
article out:
https://yalantis.com/blog/go-application-performance-monitoring/