Kernel buffer overflow exposes iPhone 11 Pro to radio based attacks

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Thu Dec 3 14:53:10 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 14:08:45 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> "TamaGo - bare metal Go framework for ARM SoCs.
> Reducing the attack surface with pure embedded Go.
>
> https://media.ccc.de/v/36c3-10597-tamago_-_bare_metal_go_framework_for_arm_socs
>
> However I see I keep wasting my time on D forums.

You can go and do programming in TamaGo anytime than waste you
time here.

Go is similar to D that it requires a runtime in order to have
most useful features. It would be interesting to know how big
this runtime is. This is also not really a kernel but baremetal
framework + app support, which can have interesting applications.

What I have seen is that D + runtime is too big for any kernel
right now.