Alternatives to travis-ci

Gregor Mückl gregormueckl at gmx.de
Fri Dec 11 13:14:15 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 10 December 2020 at 11:42:41 UTC, Mathias LANG wrote:
> As many of you might be aware already, travis-ci is killing
> their open-source plans.
> They haven't sunset it yet,, but they introduced a set of
> restrictions that makes them completely uncompetitive and
> impractical to use compared to other services on the market.
>
> [...]

Just want to put out there that I have started to use AppVeyor to
create Windows CI builds for some OSS projects that host on my
private instance of Heptapod (Gitlab fork aupportimg Mercurial).
The experience has been great so far. UI is nice and powerful.
Doxumentation is good.

It is a reasonable option in my book if you want to avoid the
git/Github monoculture.