FeedbackThread: DIP 1038-- at nodiscard--Community Review Round 1

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:33:09 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 9 December 2020 at 10:11:52 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Posts in this thread that do not adhere to the following rules
> will be deleted at the DIP author's discretion:

FYI: if you posted feedback that I haven't replied to, it's
because you violated one of the thread rules (e.g., responding to
other feedback instead of the first post). Please familiarize
yourself with the rules and re-submit your feedback if you would
like a reply. Keeping the thread well-organized makes it much
easier for the DIP Manager, Mike Parker, to summarize the
feedback at the end of each review round.