ARM first & default LDC

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:05:40 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 15 December 2020 at 15:53:47 UTC, Calvin P wrote:
> Maybe. But compare GDC with LDC, LDC is the winner for me.

I find both are pretty good for a lot of things. I use gdc on my
raspberry pi for example because it is included in the os and
just works. I use ldc for its webassembly output because it just
works.

But I use dmd for most things because it rox too. Any dev work I
do on D-the-language is always done on dmd's source too since it
is by far the easiest to hack on.

There's no downside to having the three compilers.