Cross Compiling With LDC Under Single OS

Elina Küçükay elinakucukay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:00:01 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 16 December 2020 at 22:32:02 UTC, kinke wrote:

> Please be more specific, I can't provide any remote help based
> on 'it doesn't work'.

Thank you for all response. Dear @kinke, my goal is to create an
executable file on the Linux operating system that can run on
Windows. In the first transmission, I reviewed the document
written for LLVM, but wasn't successful. The command below
creates the exe file for me but this exe file doesn't work in
Windows.

ldc -mtriple = x86_64-windows-msvc -c foo.d -of = foo.exe

GDC does not support Windows, so I am trying to compile with
LLVM. Does LDC support platform independent compilation for D
language?

I apologize for answering late, I did not have the opportunity to
write an answer due to my exams.