Cross Compiling With LDC Under Single OS

Elina Küçükay elinakucukay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:00:52 UTC 2020

On Friday, 18 December 2020 at 13:40:09 UTC, kinke wrote:
> I meant more specifics wrt. this - what's the error? Not a PE
> executable? Some missing DLL because a Visual C++ runtime 2015+
> isn't installed?

I'm compiling under in Linux. When I remove -c parameter, I will
get this error: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/7dw9CxG4BJ/

ldc -mtriple=x86_64-windows-msvc foo.d

-----
I'm downloading LDC for Windows release for usage missing
libraries under Linux. When I include missing library with -L-L=
parameter, get an error again.

ldc -mtriple=x86_64-windows-msvc -L-L=lib/mingw foo.d -of=foo.exe

I may not have written clearly, I don't have very good English.
As I mentioned, I just started the D language and my goal is to
make a very simple D console program workable for Windows.