ARM first & default LDC

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:06:54 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 19 December 2020 at 15:22:34 UTC, aberba wrote:
> I'm an average Joe BTW. When was the last time you met an
> average Joe? 😀

Nah, you are too dedicated to be average ;-).

> There's nothing wrong with having three alternative compilers.

True, but sinking a lot of time into extending and maintaining an
outdated backend does not make a lot of sense. It would make more
sense to improve on the interface between frontend/backend. Other
languages are moving forward, so this project should try to stay
nimble...