dub: symbol lookup error: dub: undefined symbol: _D3std3net4curl4HTTP9__mixin376onSendMFNdDFAvZmZv

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:17:28 UTC 2020

Hi,

I read about the amazing cross-compilation support with -mtriple,
but unfortunately I am unable to use dub at the moment to build
my D projects. It appears to have broken in Debian (Ubuntu) again.

$ dub --version
dub: symbol lookup error: dub: undefined symbol:
_D3std3net4curl4HTTP9__mixin376onSendMFNdDFAvZmZv

$ dpkg --list | grep dub
ii  dub                                  1.19.0-1build2
          amd64        Package and build management system for D

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        20.04
Codename:       focal

Is the situation any better in Ubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla?