DMD and SIMD Bugs

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Dec 24 01:46:22 UTC 2020

There have been some complaints about the SIMD bugs in DMD, so I thought I'd
have a look and see what can be done. I've fixed several issues (for dmd,
excluding the library and enhancement requests), these are the remainder:

https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=regression&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor&bug_severity=trivial&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=dmd&keywords=simd&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=234152&query_format=advanced

If your bug was filed and was neither fixed nor on that list, please tag with
the SIMD keyword.

If your bug was not filed, it won't be fixed, so sad, too bad!