Reasons to use D (over alternatives like Rust)

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Tue Feb 4 23:04:32 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 4 February 2020 at 19:57:53 UTC, RaycatWhoDat wrote:
> Hi.
[...]
> I really enjoyed the productivity I felt when writing it.
> Specifically, I liked the way it felt to write and refactor and
> optimize. I'm big on what the semantics and syntax of a
> language feels like.

D is the one-stop shop for all your programming needs. From build
scripts to quick prototypes to profiled systems. From compile
time generated parsers via web servers to high performance
computing.

I am confident that whatever problem I am professionally
confronted with in the future, it’ll be solvable with D.

Bastiaan.