DIP 1027--String Interpolation--Final Review Discussion Thread

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Wed Feb 5 09:11:08 UTC 2020

On 05/02/2020 9:57 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 2/4/2020 10:12 PM, FeepingCreature wrote:
>> I don't think the reason why people disagree with you is that they
>> don't know what lowering is.
>
> I've run into many who did not.

The people you are replying to are regulars of the D community and have
been around for 10+ years.

They have learned from you.

When you explain your decisions in depth, people listen. They study the
problem.

Every bodies priorities may be different, but that does not mean that
their point is wrong or it is not backed up with the literature.