DIP 1027--String Interpolation--Final Review Discussion Thread

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:59:23 UTC 2020

On Friday, 7 February 2020 at 13:56:54 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> createWindow("Process debugger %s", $pid)

oops no $ there of course.

BTW I actually think % or something is a better choice like $ for
the interpolation. I'm not really going to fight it since I don't
care that much, but for people who want to use it for D code
snippets just remember that

is really common in D code... and that $ will have to be escaped
here. No big deal just wanna point it out while it is on my mind.