3 months of waiting...

Jonathan Marler johnnymarler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 11:41:56 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 9 February 2020 at 10:04:25 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> On Friday, 7 February 2020 at 20:00:16 UTC, berni44 wrote:
>> I still don't know, if I will leave or stay...
>
> I really don't fit in here...

Social dynamics in open source is fascinating to me. Can you
elaborate a bit on why you don't think you don't fit in? I'd like
to learn from your perspective.

I see that you had alot of the same thoughts that I've had.
Issues with PRs and bugs that stay open forever with the focus on
new features rather than fixing issues. Do you think this
community is beyond hope? What would be different with a
community that you feel like you would fit in with?