3 months of waiting...

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Mon Feb 10 15:19:44 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 6 February 2020 at 16:26:43 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> Last week, I was quite disappointed when no one replied on my
> anouncement of a new website about D (meanwhile there are three
> replies, one negative

I'm going to guess that my reply is the "negative" one but I
wouldn't exactly call it negative.

I didn't specifically say anything bad about your website, on the
contrary I think it's great and everything. It was just wishful
thinking that it would've been great to see it in D as D already
lacks websites written in D.

It's sad to see you wanting to leave, please don't.

The community needs you and nobody wants you gone.