Feedback Thread Rules

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:13:16 UTC 2020

I was asked to either delete the following post or clarify the
rules:

https://forum.dlang.org/post/xpukilgtgqjelvsstvmb@forum.dlang.org

The DIP author requested clarification of a bit of feedback.
Although the subsequent reply was made directly to the DIP
author's post, it's essentially an amendment of the initial
feedback, which is well within the rules.

I also have a request. It would be a great help if the email
address everyone uses when posting to the forums is one that
isn't going to bounce. I've generally been emailing folks when I
delete posts from the feedback thread (though not in every case).
I don't want to write a new forum post every time I delete
something, so if you want to be notified, please use an email
that doesn't bounce.

Thanks.