DMD backend quality (Was: Re: DIP 1031--Deprecate Brace-Style Struct Initializers--Community Review Round 1 Discussion)

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Thu Feb 20 07:49:52 UTC 2020

On 2/20/20 9:34 AM, Seb wrote:

 > snipped

The reason you listed above get a hot response in my soul. That
maintenance things are really annoying. As for me they really are the
reasons to change the thing order. Probably we can start from making a
new separate repository for the frontend? It seems to me that then
things will fall into place themselves.
But I'm afraid of gdc in case we switch on ldc. Gdc is important thing.