DMD backend quality (Was: Re: DIP 1031--Deprecate Brace-Style Struct Initializers--Community Review Round 1 Discussion)

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Feb 21 06:05:15 UTC 2020

On 2/18/2020 8:17 PM, jxel wrote:
> Its already at that point for me.

We all have to rebase our PRs from time to time. It comes with the territory,
it's nothing terrible. I bet you could rebase whatever you've done in much less
time than you spend complaining. If you don't know how to rebase with git, there
are many people here who can lead you through it.

Keep in mind that one of the reasons I'm not eager for major refactoring PRs is
they cause everything in the queue to be rebased. Mine included.