Removing libdparse dependency from DLS

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Fri Feb 21 07:34:39 UTC 2020

On 21/02/2020 8:24 PM, Laurent Tréguier wrote:
> On Friday, 21 February 2020 at 03:42:37 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
>> ignore DLS most IDE's don't use it
>
> I'll chime in a bit to disagree on that. I don't know where you're
> getting this idea from, but DLS can be used with VSCode, Visual Studio,
> Sublime text, Atom, Vim/Neovim, Emacs, and Intellij IDEA. It's certainly
> not as popular as code-d and VisualD, but it's certainly usable with a
> whole range of editors and IDE's

For the more used IDE's the community from what I have observed use the
dedicated plugins for the IDE's to integrate into external resources
like DCD.

I was not commenting on if an IDE supports it, but instead on what the
priority is.

Keeping in mind that this is in context on rewriting DLS which depends
on these very same resources.