Removing libdparse dependency from DLS

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 08:18:21 UTC 2020

On Friday, 21 February 2020 at 07:24:10 UTC, Laurent Tréguier
wrote:
> On Friday, 21 February 2020 at 03:42:37 UTC, rikki cattermole
> wrote:
>> ignore DLS most IDE's don't use it
>
> I'll chime in a bit to disagree on that. I don't know where
> you're getting this idea from, but DLS can be used with VSCode,
> Visual Studio, Sublime text, Atom, Vim/Neovim, Emacs, and
> Intellij IDEA. It's certainly not as popular as code-d and
> VisualD, but it's certainly usable with a whole range of
> editors and IDE's

+1

I use it with VSCode and I'm very satisfied about it.

  Some period ago, it was the only VSCode plugin with a "just
work" approach, while vs-code was plagued by instability, also if
right now it works pretty well also. I especially love the idea
of glueing all the different tools together.