DIP 1028 dub packages test package "sml"

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 03:09:49 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 5 January 2020 at 03:04:38 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Hmm.... I see arsd-official passes. I have trouble believing
> that. I see a number of safety violations, is this right?

yeah i suspect my thing isn't actually compiling there. I was
going to test it locally today but got busy writing websocket
client code and haven't gotten around to it yet.

Though I suspect most my code will pass, in my writing today I
kept doing `writeln(cast(string) some_mutable_ubyte_array);` and
i realized @safe by default would be constantly complaining about
that.

I suspect it will drive me absolutely nuts at least while
debugging stuff...