DIP 1028 dub packages test package "sml"

ShadoLight ettienne.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 21:58:55 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 4 January 2020 at 15:19:39 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
[snip]
>>> I have done this for all dub packages now so everyone can
>>> review what this change actually does to their packages:
>>>
>>> https://i.webfreak.org/safe-test/index.html

[snip]

Nice! And surprisingly useful/interesting to "just scroll" down
and view the results for all the packages you are familiar with
:-).

Is it not possible to have a similar list permanently on a dub
page (periodically updated of course), showing the build status
with the latest official DMD compiler? Even if it is only
updated/re-generated each time a new version of the compiler is
released? I know there is a "list view" of the packages on dub
(which can be sorted by column), but this does not show build
status.

Also, there are some compile failures in your list - such as for
dpp/sumtype/etc - which fails because of build requirements not
satisfied:

Installed dmd- with frontend 2.060 does not comply with sumtype
frontend requirement: >=2.88.0