std.fileformats?

berni44 dlang at d-ecke.de
Tue Jan 7 17:01:52 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 7 January 2020 at 05:55:24 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I definitely think we should have a repository system that
> separates "blessed" and maintained projects from all the ones
> that are added by random people.

The whole thing feels a little bit like an onion: The core is the
core language, than the runtime, then Phobos and then, there is a
skin missing (the one you describe) and then code.dlang.org and
maybe next to whole internet.

The closer to the core, the more reliable, but less flexible. So
in Phobos there should only be essential stuff, like "writeln".