DIP 1028---Make @safe the Default---Community Review Round 1

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Jan 9 05:37:18 UTC 2020

On 1/8/2020 3:42 AM, Manu wrote:
> Whatever you reckon. I was just offering that there's an opportunity here.

I understand. But too much of this shuffling names around is just bouncing the
bricks and wasting everyone's time changing their code, correcting their books,
redoing websites, updating tutorials, etc., and just makes us look like
dithering fools.

We've had many of these in the past. The only one that really paid off was
renaming `invariant` to `immutable`, but we did that one very early before
people got very far with the former.