Benchmarking mir.ndslice + lubeck against numpy and Julia

Arine arine123445128843 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 05:05:15 UTC 2020

I ran your dot product test for python and D.

$ python main.py
0.6625702600000001

$ ./main
[100 ms, 916 ╬╝s, and 2 hnsecs] // 0.1009162 secs

Some things I guess. Dub is horrible. The defaults are horrible.
A lot of the way it functions is horrible. So I'm not surprised
you got worse results, even though it seems you have a faster PC
than me.

     dub build --config=release --compiler=ldc2 --arch=x86_64
--single main.d

Dub sometimes defaults to x86, cause why not, it's not a dying
platform. Which can give worse codegen. It also default to debug,
cause, you know if you run something through dub it's obviously
being run through a debugger.