Pay as you go is really going to make a difference

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Tue Jan 14 08:26:06 UTC 2020

On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 17:20:05 UTC, Arine wrote:
> On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 11:54:19 UTC, user5678 wrote:
>> About the part on keyboard latency. This is based on another
>> blog post I've read a few years ago.
>> (https://hexus.net/tech/news/peripherals/113648-modern-computer-complexity-heavy-impact-keyboard-latency/) and other stuff too.
>
> He wasn't talking about general latency such as that. Otherwise
> games would have the same problem, and he was specifically
> talking about editors.
>
>> The article posted by the OP is fundamentally about that, if
>> you read between the lines.
>
> You're just taking your own meaning from the article. If you
> have to "read between the lines", you aren't reading what the
> author actually wrote.

everything is slow because OS like windows, who deprecate their
native UI
and prefer bloated apps that have to pass in a validation process
making
their own techs (i.e C#) more preferable.

But their OS, so supposedly made with their "fantastic tech", has
to be patched every month, using an remarkably slow process that
will monopolize your network.

At the same time everybody thinks that VScode is great.
There's a name for that

DIGITAL WASHING