Change D's brand color to blue.

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 17:51:18 UTC 2020

On 1/14/20 1:51 AM, Martin Brezel wrote:

 > :D You mean like the DConf 2018 Logo?
 > (http://dconf.org/2018/images/dconf_logo_2018.jpg). I like this Logo
 > very much as it plays with this space-theme again.

It shows how all of us are different: I never liked that logo or its
color variants. :) (I don't understand the whole Mars theme either but
that's a different matter.) To me, language logos don't mean anything
and they really should not mean anything.

 > On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 at 00:49:49 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> D-Man's bold simplicity always cracks me up. If anything, the site
 >> should switch to that bright red. :)
 > Yes, but there is a difference between simple and fragile. If i look at
 > D-Man, i see breaking legs and arms and it hurts me inside :D
 >
 > But serious, D is not "simple" - it is very feature rich and powerful.

I agree.

 > If you/we/D-Community try to transport a message like "D is simple"
 > using the D-Man, we deem D-Man to exist only as a lie.

To me, D-Man is so ridiculous that it can only be a joke and I love that
funny thing about it. I think I enjoy it as a piece of absurdity. :)

Ali