State of ProtoObject

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 19:24:33 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 at 13:19:02 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 at 00:10:46 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
>> What is the state of Andrei's plans on making `ProtoObject`
>> the top-most node in D's object taxonomy?
>
> I just got an answer from Andrei: "This is now a task for Atila
> Neves."

I don't get it. I thought andrei said he will still be taking the
role of mentoring his students and protoobject is the work of
Andrei and one of his students. Is andrei no longer mentoring the
student? Is Atila Neves in charge of that now? His andrei no more
contributing to D. Is he out of the D ecosystem?

I need more clarification.