@trusted attribute should be replaced with @trusted blocks

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu Jan 16 02:06:00 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 16 January 2020 at 01:53:18 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> It's an implementation detail. If you care about the
> distinction, you should check out the function's
> implementation, not its signature.

Sure. But on a practical day-to-day basis, @safe vs @trusted
signatures help to prioritize one's allocation of care somewhat.

I'm coming to the conclusion that much of the differences of
opinion in this thread are between folks who want to see things
as absolutes, and folks who recognize that these features are
tools for mitigating risk, not eliminating it.