Symmetry autumn of documentation? and

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:16:20 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 23:49:55 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
wrote:

> On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 23:19:07 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 at 22:53:49 UTC, Laeeth isharc
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I think often it's less about financial resources than a
>>> coordination problem.

Hi Mr. Isharc, the reason why I'm comment on this post of yours
is because I didn't find any other way to contact you. I noticed
that you have forked my repo on git with the OCR program and the
image files. I wanted you to know that I have recently finished
making all images, it is now perfect. All images for all
uppercase and lowercase letters of the English alphabet. So you
may wanna update your fork.

Cheers.