@trusted attribute should be replaced with @trusted blocks

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:16:24 UTC 2020

On Friday, 17 January 2020 at 16:57:04 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Well, those people for sure won't be running to D any time soon.
>
> We have had our share of quitters as well. It happens, people
> get very emotional sometimes. It's good to remember that the
> Internet is not a nice place, it's good to have somewhat of a
> thick skin for that kind of stuff.
>
> -Steve

I don't disagree with your sentiments. My interest in the piece
was also that Rust doesn't have the trusted/system dichotomy. The
problem the community had with the code was that there were
unsafe blocks all over the place, which made it difficult to
verify if it was safe or not. I think that ties in with some of
the discussion here.