@trusted attribute should be replaced with @trusted blocks

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:51:22 UTC 2020

On Friday, 17 January 2020 at 19:21:14 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> See, the thing is that there's a lot to be said about defaults
> that incentivize people to do things the Right Way(tm).

This is overblown. Rather than go by secondary sources go
straight to the author:

«Actix always will be “shit full of UB” and “benchmark cheater”.
(Btw, with tfb benchmark I just wanted to push rust to the
limits, I wanted it to be on the top, I didn’t want to push other
rust frameworks down.) »

https://github.com/actix/actix-web

He was clearly exploring a terrain where it makes sense to go low
level, that is, he tried to get ahead in benchmarks.

You get what you pay for...