Got some problemmes with new version of compiler 2.090

user1234 user12324 at 1234.de
Sun Jan 19 10:43:47 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 19 January 2020 at 09:57:09 UTC, uranuz wrote:
> Seems that problemme with memory allocation repeats even using
> regular `throw new Exception`. But I don't understand why it is
> only occur in threaded code.
> I don't know how to use dustmite unfortunately.

You can also use https://github.com/CyberShadow/Digger on the non
minimized code.
The goal is to point to a specific compiler change from which
your server start failing.
If this works (*) this will already give a better overview of the
issue, although we already know it's certainly related to
druntime and more especially the GC.

> Seems that I need to formulate some condition to check stdout
> or stderror. But my programme doesn't output anything there.
> Even if error occurs it is being sent by TCPSocket

(*): often it works but points to merge commits from stable
master, which is not so helpful.