Replacement for snprintf

berni44 dlang at d-ecke.de
Fri Jan 24 13:32:51 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 14 December 2019 at 08:44:21 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> Update: While this first PR is still waiting for being revied,
> a second PR (the same for '%a' qualifier) has been merged last
> week. Today I filed a third PR (for '%e' qualifier).
>
> The '%g' qualifier has to wait until these two PRs are merged,
> because it depends strongly on those two. With the help of
> Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] I meanwhile also managed to make the
> whole CTFEable. But this also has to wait for the two PRs
> mentioned above.

I'm still waiting for a review... The algorithm isn't really
complicated. It's essentially successive division/multiplication
by 10. Unfortunately with numbers larger than ulong and there is
all the stuff with the flags, precision and width... But should
be doable anyway, IMHO.

* https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7264
* https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7318