Feedback for this editorial cartoon

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Mon Jan 27 10:12:06 UTC 2020

On 1/27/20 12:52 PM, IGotD- wrote:
> Big projects with a lot of files will probably benefit from D as D is
> more compact, readable and requires less files. The libraries of D are
> usually more convenient as well.

I have two implementation of one project in D and C++. D version
contains less files and their content is shorter (less boiler plate
code) and D version has a bit more functionality. Making proof of
concept in D (in my domain at least) is more pleasant and productive due
to meta programming.

> The reason I wouldn't use D in project is stability and availability of
> D programmers. All D compilers have bugs and are not as stable as GCC or

I completely agree to low availability of D programmers but don't agree
to statement about stability. Both D and C++ compilers have bugs. I
stumbled only once at gcc bug but that was a real problem. D compiler
bugs were much more easy to solve/workaround.