Weird ouput when using dub / dmd with vscode terminal

Aldo aldocd4 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 31 10:47:22 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have a strange bug on my laptop at work when working with
VSCode and the integrated terminal. At home it is working
perfectly.

When I type dub in the terminal (powershell, bash or cmd) the
process hangs before the end and display weird output. Today I
typed 'dmd -v' and this one crash as well (sometimes displaying a
big error messagebox and sometimes "ERROR: This is a compiler
bug.".

You can find album of the bug here: https://imgur.com/a/eYYIsRE

No problem with LDC2, no problems with dmd/dub at home.