strange with alias this and import

aquaratixc disconnectix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:57:06 UTC 2020

On Friday, 31 January 2020 at 21:16:07 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 1/31/20 3:55 PM, aquaratixc wrote:
>
>> How to fix this ?
>>

> _image is protected, so you can only use the alias-this inside
> the type itself, or its derivatives.
>
> If you want to expose access, but not allow rebinding, create a
> public accessor:
>
> final AnyMapImage image() { return _image; }
> alias image this;
>
> Now, your other module can see the symbol.
>
> -Steve

I have another question (offtopic): from first file I want to
create one-file _source_ library for dub (I need it for instant
access for features of this lib on my smartphone), but I don't
understand how point to dub (in sdl format) what this file is
source library.
Know you how to do this?