Apple is officially moving away from Intel to a custom Arm chip

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:45:00 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 1 July 2020 at 17:00:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 7/1/20 12:27 PM, Yatheendra wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 1 July 2020 at 14:27:21 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

> Another approach may be to figure out a way to make a
> non-optimized build with ldc run as fast as or close to dmd.

Can this be done. Is so, then there wouldn't be much need for DMD
to still remain the default.

You know DMD has the best get-go developer experience. All you
need is a simple .deb

Back when I was using even Windows XP (early D2), DMD had the
best get-go experience that got me stuck with it. Just like
python in Windows.

Can't say that about LDC.