Why Phobos is cool

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:04:02 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 2 July 2020 at 09:29:26 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Tuesday, 30 June 2020 at 21:40:31 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>

>> not politics.
>
> Note aside: I think the guys who invented / developed the mouse
> + UI at Xerox were a bunch of "non-conformists" and they were
> fired (I think). Steve Jobs took them on (or offered more
> money? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know the whole story.)

Interesting. That guy hunted for talents like crazy. I think they
once used the "Think Different" pitch.

Sometimes it also depends on culture. Not sure though.

But here people "fight" and eat from the same bowl.

But since this in an international community, it's safer to avoid
certain words in certain contexts.

Sometimes we're just tired and frustrated with this software
thing. It's fast changing, we need to get things done and if
sometimes is not working put how you think you want it, it can
take a huge toll on your emotions.

I try (or at least I'm trying) to l assume people have good
intent and be positive biased...in a world of increasing
negativity biasness.