How I use D

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:02:35 UTC 2020

On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 19:39:19 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> For anything more complex, D's std.process r0x0rs the boat. I
> highly recommend it.

This is what I needed to remember for the phobos is awesome post.
std.process and even std.path are absolute perfections.

In college we had some assignments in Python where process pipe
manipulation was required. This was before std.process and Python
set the bar high for this. And when it was added, it met those
expectations.

Today, Python feels like such an old language. I can see through
all the cruft why people have said it is an easy language. I also
get why Go has been seen as a python replacement.