Apple is officially moving away from Intel to a custom Arm chip

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:33:29 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 2 July 2020 at 21:40:24 UTC, JN wrote:
> How about on Windows? I guess that might be tricky.

So that is developing for the pi on the pi itself.

Cross compiling is easiest on ldc: you get ldc for your host
system, grab ldc for the target, then merge the library
directories and configuration files.

It still isn't hard, but it is a bit more work. I'm gonna be
working with the ldc people some time later this month to make it
very simple too (I did it for android already, just gonna
generalize that to other targets as well), so you just do like
"ldc setup" and check off the targets you want and then it sets
it all up for you.