Encoding issue.

Jowei Dei 1365873325 at qq.com
Sat Jul 4 15:16:22 UTC 2020

I'm writing a console program. I use stdin to get a file object,
use the file object to get the original byte stream of the input
string, and then use the decode method to decode it. For English,
this works very well, but when I use Chinese, the test results in
an exception, and then the program stops. I have a look. My
system is win10 x64, and the console code page is 936 ASCII GBK
(China national standard encoding) CHINESE. Is there any good way
to convert my console input to the internal string of D?