What happen to ref accepts rvalues?

Petar Petar
Mon Jul 6 07:07:58 UTC 2020

On Monday, 6 July 2020 at 03:43:16 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> There is currently a switch for it. I see no dip for it sense
> then, has it been abandon or simply forgotten?
>
> -Alex

It's implemented as of this dmd PR:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/9817

It seems to works fine - so far I've been using it on a small
project and I haven't noticed any issues, though until this
switch is enabled by default it's hard to say whether it's
production ready, since we don't have (yet) much feedback from
the broader community.

This PR added a couple of links as documentation of this feature
as comments in the frontend code:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/10633/files

I suggest you give it a try and report any issues if you notice
anything strange.