Mobile app support?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jul 9 11:16:29 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 9 July 2020 at 06:42:48 UTC, Ashish yadav wrote:
> What's the state of D support for Android , iOS and Windows RT?
> Wouldn't it be awesome if we were able to write mobile
> applications cross-platform in a single language?

iOS support should be working. The druntime and Phobos unit tests
are passing, it hasn't really been battle tested yet. LDC ships
with pre-compiled libraries for iOS 12.0 on ARM 64bit, since two
versions ago. It's bundled in the macOS package. See the release
notes [1].

[1] https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.21.0

--
/Jacob Carlborg