Question regarding D v.0110

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:19:34 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 12 July 2020 at 08:18:00 UTC, Remi wrote:
> I just forced it to always use extern(Windows) for now until I
> need to make it work across platforms.

Use `extern(System)` in that case - it will be extern(Windows)
and windows and extern(C) elsewhere. Common enough case to be
built into D.

> Good news! Finally got a .exe and it seems to start running,
> but it has now detected a cyclic dependency between
> constructors/destructors. Time to dive more into the code
> itself!

You can disable that cycle check by just adding this global
declaration somewhere to the file with the main function:

```
// enable cycles in static ctors
extern(C) __gshared string[] rt_options = ["oncycle=ignore"];
```

Then you can probably get it actually going!